lunes, 6 de agosto de 2007

Final Thoughts

The semester is almost over...That means English Oral Expression is coming to an end...
The subject was really good and it was interesting to practice english with new and differente people, I think this way of communicating works for this level...
Signing up to so many different internet services was our way of starting to be international....
At first I thought it was going to be difficult to make good friends but come to think of it, I made some good friends...
Also I always thought that watching a subject with graphic design will unleash the crazy person that I am... I was right, these classes were kind of a release of tension because waking up at 6 am is always annoying but having fun while practicing english was all that I cared about...
A big shout out goes to the teacher for making this course so enjoyable...
And my partners thanks for practicing with me and not judging people by their career...

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Well, what can I write to tell you how lucky I feel you've been in my class. I want to thank you for everything ... the enthutiasm you brought to our classes... always the first to complete the challenges the teacher proposed.. You were always the one I counted on.. never let me down.. Keep on shining your beautiful light, Diego.. you're going to be whatever you want to in your life... so aim the starts.. that's where you belong. A warm abrazo and hope you continue writing in your blog so I can follow your adventures....